NDIS meals

At Pippa’s Kitchen’s, we are equally passionate about supporting and servicing people with a disability.

We have developed a solution that automates the administrative complexities for both Plan Managers and NDIS recipients. This includes only charging 30% of the meal upfront, whilst invoicing the Plan Manager the remaining amount. We also make it easy for the recipient to sign up and place their orders.

View Menu


How it works

  1. You can sign up by getting your Plan Manager to get in touch with us.
  2. Once your quote has been approved, you are free to place your orders whilst only paying 30% of cost of the meal. We then invoice your Plan Manager directly.
  3. Orders can be placed either from:
    • Our weekly menu email
    • Clicking on this link
    • If you prefer, you are free to call us to place your order manually.
  4. We offer two convenient options for receiving your order. You can have it delivered to your doorstep every Friday. Alternatively, you are welcome to visit our kitchen (120/266 Osborne Ave Clayton South) and pick up your order every Wednesday – Friday between 10am to 4pm.



Can I access meals on my NDIS package?

You need to liaise with your Plan Manager to determine whether you are able to access meals on your NDIS package.

How does the 30% payment work?

Eligible NDIS recipients only need to pay 30% of the cost of the meals, with the remaining 70% and any delivery costs funded via their NDIS package. We invoice your Plan Managed for this additional amount.

How do I sign up to receive meals on my NDIS?

You can sign up by getting your Plan Manager to get in touch with us.

Do I need to place my orders online?

You are free to call us to place your orders if you prefer.